MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Tank Abbott: i'm gay

View Single Post

Old 09-26-2010, 07:47 PM   #39 (permalink)
HexRei
I Finish Threads

HexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluto424 View Post
Say what you want about Tank Abbott, I know he lost more fights than he would have liked, but he almost always entertained the fans to the utmost.

My all-time favorite thing about Tank, though, is a statement he once made while being interviewed. I guess the interviewer had mentioned something about no one in Huntington Beach messing with Tank because he was so tough, and Tank replied by saying something like, "I'm not a bully, I'm the guy who beats up the bullies."

I thought that was a great thing to say, and Tank really earned my respect with that statement, although he'd already had my respect for being willing to get into the Octagon with some other pretty tough dudes.
Meh. Great thing to say, but I think Tank acted like a bully in the UFC several times.