MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - MMA + smokers ?

Thread: MMA + smokers ?
View Single Post

Old 09-27-2010, 06:27 PM   #22 (permalink)
TheReturn
Bantamweight

TheReturn is on another level nowTheReturn is on another level nowTheReturn is on another level nowTheReturn is on another level nowTheReturn is on another level nowTheReturn is on another level nowTheReturn is on another level nowTheReturn is on another level nowTheReturn is on another level nowTheReturn is on another level nowTheReturn is on another level now
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by kantowrestler View Post
Alright here are more facts: it cause vision problems, dehydrates you, sends skin sensations all over you, increases your heart rate, and relaxes your muscles. Tell me those are positive!
Alcohal dehydrates you more then weed I'm pretty sure thats why you get hangovers because your bodys dehydrated (might be wrong.) It doesnt cause vision problems and the increased heart rate has never hurt anyone, and you dont smoke so you wouldnt know that the relaxed muscles part is the reason most people like smoking.
One of the many reasons I smoked is because I had trouble sleeiping, marijuana had barely any side effects on me but here let me list the side effects of a prescribed sleep medicine called lunesta thats advertised on tv.
SIDE EFFECTS: Risk of dependency, cant drive or operate machinery,walking eating driving and engaging in other activities while asleep without remembering have been reported. Abnormal behaviors may include aggresiveness agitation hallucinations or confusion. In depressed patients worsening of depression including risk of SUICIDE may occur.

So seriously man come back and post when you actually have an idea of what your talking about, and some REAL FACTS not just overly exagerated ones.

P.S. I am in no way shape or form hating on alcohal in this post.

edit: "Studies have shown that tobacco smoking is a better predictor of concurrent illicit hard drug use than smoking cannabis.
No widely accepted study has ever demonstrated a cause-and-effect relationship between the use of cannabis and the later use of harder drugs like heroin and cocaine."

Last edited by TheReturn : 09-27-2010 at 06:32 PM.
TheReturn is offline   Reply With Quote