MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - MMA + smokers ?

Thread: MMA + smokers ?
View Single Post

Old 09-27-2010, 06:56 PM   #23 (permalink)
Indestructibl3
The Avy Slut

Indestructibl3 Is Destined For GreatnessIndestructibl3 Is Destined For GreatnessIndestructibl3 Is Destined For GreatnessIndestructibl3 Is Destined For GreatnessIndestructibl3 Is Destined For GreatnessIndestructibl3 Is Destined For GreatnessIndestructibl3 Is Destined For GreatnessIndestructibl3 Is Destined For GreatnessIndestructibl3 Is Destined For GreatnessIndestructibl3 Is Destined For GreatnessIndestructibl3 Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by kantowrestler View Post
Ok, the sperm argument was weak I will admit that. However, do you really want to kill brain cells with that?
We are on an MMA forum, and as you know in MMA, you get punched in the head - which kills brain cells, so using the "weed kills brain cells" argument (and tbh I dont know how true it is) is quite weak.

However I agree with you man, you're trying to outline the cons of smoking cigs/weed and being a professional athlete, I completely agree that they shouldn't go hand in hand.