MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Will anything in the army help me get into MMA

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2010, 06:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
bigdog89
Bantamweight

bigdog89 will become famous soon enoughbigdog89 will become famous soon enoughbigdog89 will become famous soon enoughbigdog89 will become famous soon enoughbigdog89 will become famous soon enoughbigdog89 will become famous soon enoughbigdog89 will become famous soon enoughbigdog89 will become famous soon enoughbigdog89 will become famous soon enoughbigdog89 will become famous soon enoughbigdog89 will become famous soon enough
From the combatives perspective i dont doubt that some of those guys know how to fight but i watched a guy from the army base near where im stationed enter an amateur fight and got choked out fast.
I dont know how much boot camp will smoke you .Im air force ill honestly tell you that the muscles youll use during basic I never trained how they had us training so it was a shock personally.
The biggest thing is you dont have access to the stuff your used to on the outside even weights (at least for bmt idk about bootcamp) so you have to be creative to train outside of the squadrons pt.
bigdog89 is offline   Reply With Quote