MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - swpthleg's training log

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2010, 11:17 PM   #234 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Sun: rested
Mon: pushup/situp/jump rope warmup, dynamic partner floor drills, then live standup. It was great to be back in the gym. My partners were nice enough to let me rotate my round kicks all the way through without tagging me.
Tue: rested. I froze my membership at the 24 hour gym and will probably cancel; I have a door code to get into the dojo whenever I want now anyway.
Wed: Went to 9:30 kickboxing. It wasn't as strenuous as Monday evenings, but it was a decent workout. I was warming up with jump rope before class started, and I think my instructor was thinking "WTF is she doing here?" We did kick shield and heavy bag drills.
Thur: rested. Missed judo due to school open house.
Fri: rested
Sat: Judo. Butsukari geiko and randori. It was awesome.
Sun: rested

Sig Credit to Toxic

Last edited by swpthleg : 10-05-2010 at 02:58 PM.
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote