Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Top 3 Fighters that never in boring fights

2K views 31 replies 26 participants last post by  kantowrestler 
#1 ·
Which 3 fighters you can almost be certain that won't have or had a boring fight .

For me :

Carlos Condit - 24 Stoppages from 25 wins . Dude is Vicious wherever the fight go - nasty guard , nasty clinch and always looks for the ko/sub .
Sakuraba - every fight he's in i'm on my feet . non stop action even when he get raped .
Shogun - always coming to finish very technical with his striking and when he gets to the ground alway s try to do somthing .

#2 ·
Rich Franklin - His fight with W Silva was one of the best that year. Pretty much every fight hes had has been awesome and he always comes to fight.

Shogun - His bullraping of Rampage, his technical chess match with Machida, his bullraping of Machida, his loss to Griffin, etc. Dynamic and skilled fighter

Wanderlei Silva - His destructive run through pride, his fights with Hendo, his raping of Rampage x2, the legendary fight with Chuck, his **** choking of Jardine and his previously mentioned battle with Franklin.

#15 ·
Chris Lytle :)
1. chris leben, steps up at the last second to fight another top guy and still puts on the fotn

2. wandy, hasnt been fighting lately but always fights well, goes for Koes, and even looks good in losses.

3. chris lytle, goes out to get a good fight, uses crazy subs, and impressive striking to show he wants to fight, even if a loss.
Lytle
Soti
Matt Brown
LOL! Looks like you guys forgot about Lytle's first fight with Matt Serra! That was one of his worst performances to date. But to be fair almost every fighter will have at least one boring fight on their record. Wanderlei Silva had that fight with Tito Ortiz. Franklin vs. Hendo bored people to tears. I'm not even going to get into Anderson Silva's performance with Thales Leites.

#6 ·
Evan Dunham - This kid always looks more impressive with every fight. The striking display he put on against Sherk was awesome and he's really well rounded.

Carlos Condit - Like the OP mentioned he's vicious wherever the fight goes. He's a really scrappy fighter and it's entertaining to watch.

Chris Lytle - Obvious choice here. No one else has won more bonuses and he always leaves it all in the octagon.

#7 ·
Wanderlei
Leben
Guida

#8 ·
1. chris leben, steps up at the last second to fight another top guy and still puts on the fotn

2. wandy, hasnt been fighting lately but always fights well, goes for Koes, and even looks good in losses.

3. chris lytle, goes out to get a good fight, uses crazy subs, and impressive striking to show he wants to fight, even if a loss.

#12 ·
Fedor: Since his fight with Semmy. I never found his fights boring. Win or lose.

Liddell: Win or lose im always on edge watching his fights, even his loss against Jardine was nerve racking because he was appearing to lose.

Wandy: Always brings it.

#21 ·
1.Fedor...never seen a fight of his where he never gives anything but his best
2.Wandy...Pride enough said.
3. Anderson silva....might be bias but i have never seen a boring anderson silva fight. His style/antic in the octagon is a spectacle to watch.
vs patrick cote? vs thales leites? vs demian maia?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.