MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - EA MMA Demo Impressions

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2010, 11:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
M.C
needs more cowbell

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
This game is way better than the UFC game, but isn't quite as good in some aspects.

Like, there's no commentary? It's just a demo so that might be added in the real game, but.. felt very plain playing without commentary.

Striking is also extremely simple and you could rock your oppenent from the get go easily by landing 3-4 punches. Each round I had him rocked and on the ground within 15 secs, the striking has a lot to be desiered unless they improve it (I was playing on medium difficulty).

It has the far better ground game, though, and the graphics are better and the animations make me feel a lot more like I'm playing an MMA game, where as UFC made me feel like I was playing your average fighter.

So, I say this game is better than the UFC game except for the striking, and lack of commentary (which will be fixed I'm sure in the real game).

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
“slow and drunk is no match for fast and scared shitless.”-Jacob
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote