MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - EA MMA Demo Impressions

View Single Post

Old 09-29-2010, 01:25 AM   #13 (permalink)
elardo
Bantamweight

elardo is just really niceelardo is just really niceelardo is just really niceelardo is just really niceelardo is just really niceelardo is just really niceelardo is just really niceelardo is just really niceelardo is just really niceelardo is just really niceelardo is just really nice
I didn't like the EA demo at first, but I'm warming up to it now. It's more realistic than Undisputed. If you punish guys for trying to take you down, they will be hesitant to later in the fight. Which gives you time to work your stand up. Overeem is a nightmare for Lashley (as he should be). The major pass ability just disables Lashley's ground game. Especially if you stuff a takedown and pass to his back, then sink your hooks in. I had a 5 round war with Mayhem and Shields that was pretty entertaining. I'm not blown away, but it's entertaining. And my fingers aren't hurting and I have no blisters on my palms from analog fury.
elardo is offline   Reply With Quote