MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Luger's Training program

View Single Post

Old 09-29-2010, 02:32 AM   #42 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
I am hitting my training regimen as hard as I can once more after being laid up with the cold.
-------------------------------------------------------------
I put in a heavy day of cardio:

800 side bends (400 to each side)
10 sets of 30 sit-ups with a 30-pound single hand adjustable dumbbell: 5 sit-ups then press over the knees, 5 presses up and 5 regular for the set.
5 store climbs with about 20 steps and my 100-pound pack on.
30 pushups in between each stair climb body-weight.
------------------------------------------------------------

I am finally feeling good again, I'll be hitting the cardio workouts like this more regular again.

I may join a friend in jogging, I would like to put my pack on and run with the 100 pounds on, or stuff it heavier and place another 30 pounds in.

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote