MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Luger's Training program

View Single Post

Old 09-30-2010, 03:51 AM   #44 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
Today was a nice, day.

I put in time on shadow-strikes for about an hour. I did some work on my arms tonight while playing fight night:

30-pound curls and overhead shoulder-press.

a set of 5 of each, did the curl rotated the dumbbell to the side did the press rotated back and repeated.

I did 12-sets of these during my time on the game tonight.

I also started a newer pull-up the overhand in my front room.

I've done these in the past but really never worked them into my regimen as of yet. I was plesantly shocked when I busted out 8 in my 1st set.

I went on to tackle 60 overhand pull-ups with 4 to a set the rest of the way.

My body is slowly recouping after my heavy days this week doing the cardio training period, I hope I am not too out of whack when this weekend comes. I have a re-enactment coming up.

I'll be able to do some body-weight work there.

I plan on heading out Friday so I can get two nights work in.

Outside of the Barracks Room I'll be staying in, (wooden-fort) there's a overhung wooden roof that has two 2x2 that run from post to post that supports the roof.

I can't do a normal pull-up on this rig, but I lean to one side and pull and alternate.

I'll be hitting the sit-ups to a degree at least 300/night along with fist-ups on the wooden floors...."which aren't smoothed".

Overall this weekend will be great I'll get some quality body-weight exercises in and I'll be buying a .54-caliber Black Powder Rifle to use during the re-enacting.

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote