MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Gegard Mousasi Captures DREAM LHW Title...

View Single Post

Old 09-30-2010, 06:59 PM   #14 (permalink)
limba
NO. 1 *BONER*

limba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Material
Mousasi is so damn talented. Is not even fair to other fighters that probably work/train harder than him, but still can't reach his level.
But i would love to see Mousasi get a bit stronger and PLLSSS let him start training wrestling seriously.
He has a good ground game, great BJJ, but those won't help him when a powerful wrestler will take him down and control him (like MO did).
The past few months showed how wrestlers can dominate fights, and it's becoming a pattern.
For the non-wrestlers it's either you learn how to wrestle...or wait for some changes in the rules, that will affect the wrestlers.
I wanna see Mousasi with better wrestling!
And i wanna see him fight Roger Gracie next!
At least he won't have to worry about wrestling too much.

BELIEVE!

limba is offline   Reply With Quote