MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - First reactions to new episode

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2010, 08:09 AM   #7 (permalink)
anderton46
Bantamweight

anderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnsidious View Post
The kid on GSP's team was supposed to be far and away the best fighter there, at least thats how they tried to sell it. All I can say is that if that is true, not one of these guys will ever win a fight in the ufc, except on the shows finale.
Firstly I can't remember a season where the #1 pick has gone onto win, I'm sure there has been an occasion but I'd bet it's no more than once. Secondly alot of fighters from TUF don't end up leaving the show and being instant top talent, alot end up going to better camps after the show and that is when they truly develop.
anderton46 is offline   Reply With Quote