MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - A Sad Goodbye, and Some Thoughts

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2010, 04:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
Leed
Middleweight

Leed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For Greatness
Strong arguments about MMA not being as safe as advertised, yes, but I think it is a silly reason for not watching it any more. Just because now you know a thing or two about it, won't change anything, it will still be the same like when it was when you were a huge fan, and nothing will change if you stop watching it too. In my life I've been a fan of pro-wrestling, MMA and now I'm getting in to football also. I know they're all dangerous sports, but at the end of the day, it's their lives and they've chosen their path of life, and the path is to entertain us, so you might as well be entertained while watching. If you want, you can do research and worry after the show!
Leed is offline   Reply With Quote