MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - K-1 World Grand Prix 2010 in Seoul Final 16

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2010, 09:35 PM   #75 (permalink)
Mckeever
Banned

Mckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by TraMaI View Post
You said Edwards has a ton of potential, I said potential isn't skill. I was talking about Edwards

This. After watching that video, Edwards looks about as good as Carwin standing except with kicks. Kicks that didn't have much power at that. IMO both Cain and JDS are better strikers. Not saying they're better than Overeem, but they're better than that dude for sure.
Ahh right, it was just you went on to compare cain and jds skills and potential to overeems. I wasnt sure.

I think with overeems skillset right now he would smash almost the entire HW division. Time will only tell....
Mckeever is offline   Reply With Quote