MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - So I'm Watching K-1 Max

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2010, 04:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
Guy Incognito
The Mad Titan

Location: Following The Path To Jesus Set By His Disciple Vitor Belfort
Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.
So I'm Watching K-1 Max

And it's exciting as **** but after sitting back and REALLY watching it (as well as overeems fight last night) i really don't believe that they are the most technical strikers in the world.

they have zero footwok and just come forward and throw bombs, they are pretty much just brawlers they don't use angles or try to set up strikes at all.

Now having said that they are still the most effective (i would not like to eat a leg kick) but not the most technical
boxers are more technical.

but now i must get back to watching it.

Edit:It's Gotten a lot better

Last edited by Guy Incognito : 10-03-2010 at 05:11 AM.
Guy Incognito is offline   Reply With Quote