MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Any Chiropractors or people that know allot about bones on the forum

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2010, 04:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
M_D
Homicidal Maniac

M_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is Untouchable
Any Chiropractors or people that know allot about bones on the forum

At first I thought it was a muscle problem, me being a massage therapist my mind always leans towards that first and also I have been having super sharp pains that last about 30 minutes that I thought were muscle spasms (one layed me out right where i stood and I could not get up or barely move for about 15 min

well anyways On to the main problem I am having all week it has felt like I have had a pain in my upper back right between my shoulder blades, it was manageable for the first few days and I thought it would just pass but yesterday and especially today it has gotten allot worse. it now feels like I have a charleyhorse times ten between my shoulder blades and everytime I move it gets worse, even if I just move enough to hit the next key while typing this it is causing so much pain that my eyes are watering

I just dont know what to do I dont have insurance so going to the doctor is out of the question, i am downing over the counter pain meds like they are candy but they dont help at all, the pain is so bad i cant even think about sleeping,

anyone got any thoughts or suggestions?

Over! 2,000,000 Views!

P4P Best Fighter
Angely Lane
M_D is offline   Reply With Quote