MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Gegard Mousasi Captures DREAM LHW Title...

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2010, 10:46 PM   #20 (permalink)
Toxic

Location: See that guy over in the window, with the binoculars?
Toxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockybalboa25 View Post
Ricco? The guy may be good at beating lesser or unknown fighters, but how does that give Mousasi any credibility. The last fighter that Ricco beat that was elite was 8 years ago against Couture.
His record still is impressive despite it going into the crapper during his rough patch with drugs. And honestly I thought he beat Bigfoot when they fought as well. A motivated Ricco is a beast. I think your grossly underestimating just the level of dominance that at one time was expected from Ricco and I believe its not to late for him to find his way and reestablish himself at the top of the sport.

"If you get hit and it hurts hit him back you not knocked out yet."-Joe Doerksen
The Toxic Terrors (FFL)
Demetrious Johnson*Eduardo Dantas*Emanuel Newton*Will Brooks*Michael Page

Toxic is offline   Reply With Quote