MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2010, 12:57 AM   #771 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atilak View Post
Can you please tell me what program is that? Seems very usefull. Thank you.

Btw great work. Im reading your log for a long time.
Thanks man! Yeah, I just found it last night. I've used diet tracker's before but this one is super easy and has some really obscure food items in it. http://www.livestrong.com/myplate/

Striking

Skipping, combos with partners. Worked on refining the basics. Just step + jab first. Then step jab + slide back foot as you drop into the the 2. Then 1-2-3 with that foot work, then 1-2-3 stepping back with the hook, leg kick. I'm going to do a BIG shift in my focus after this tournament, it's time to get some striking skills back before I have to spar.

MMA
Guard pass drills for most of class, take down defense techniques...sprawling and taking the far underhook, using free hand to pick a leg. Plan b is to gable grip their torso, keeping their head pinned with the elbow and sitting on your butt, scooting out opposite their head, then sprawling out.

Hurt my shoulder a bit drilling wrestling. Will probably thursday/friday off to rest for the tournament.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote