MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Thoughts on roadrunner?

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2010, 12:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
oldfan
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY

oldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Material
Thoughts on roadrunner?

I just recently switched from DSL to roadrunner. For the first day or two the difference in speed was very noticeable and I was very happy.

But after only a couple of days it seems to have gone to sh*t. One click will be blazing fast, the next so slow it gets timed out or I get different error notices. It's worse than dial up. It's become MORE THAN FRUSTRATING.

I've talked to my service provider and they say it's my computer. But, it's not. I've tried different computers, different operating systems, and tried IE, firefox and chrome on each. They all suck.

Anyone know what the heck is going on? I actually get better performance when I "borrow" my neighbors router and they're on DSL and 200 feet away.