MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fighters who like to do steroids...

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2010, 12:38 AM   #4 (permalink)
HexRei
I Finish Threads

HexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by evzbc View Post
Overeem. He's the Juggernaut bitch! He's ALL upperbody, and i guarantee he'll be like a turtle if you get him on his back.
Alistair is a competent grappler. He won the european ADCC's in 2005, tapping all of his opponents. Your guarantee doesn't mean a whole lot to me, it's not like he has chicken legs and no sprawl or guard.

But regarding the roids, I think it's a bad idea to let fighters compete when they are testing hot. It would become an arms race to see who can stack the most PED's in order to stay competitive and will inevitably result in health risks.