MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Gegard Mousasi Captures DREAM LHW Title...

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2010, 02:01 AM   #35 (permalink)
Bknmax
SikWithIt

Bknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by kantowrestler View Post
Yeah, it is possible that is what Mousasi had in mind. It might not be the fact that he wore himself out on his back so much as straying from the gameplan. Either that or King Mo might not have followed the gameplan in that he would stand up after taking him down!
Mousasi himself said that was his game plan to let King Mo take him down
Quote:
"I'm working a lot on my wrestling so I'm going to fight like it's an MMA fight," Mousasi said. "I'm not just going to try to fight standup. Takedown, takedown defense, standup, everything."
Mousasi is the Former SF Light HW Champion,Current DREAM LHW Champion,He Vacated his MW Dream Title after destroying everyone in the MW division,and then won the Dream LHW Grand Prix.He will easily get the SF belt again because Cavalcante is garbage and he's what 25? Does anyone know who Anderson Silva was at 25? anyone who thinks Mousasi is over rated is a retard.
LW: Ben "Smooth" Henderson
Bknmax is offline   Reply With Quote