MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Alistair Overeem - "I hope Fedor can read this and discovers the truth"

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2010, 11:31 PM   #13 (permalink)
BrutalKO
Lightweight

BrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by box View Post
Why would he squash him? Fedors 1 loss was by a imo lucky sub. Fedor does great against strikers.
...Well said. The pure truth is that Fedor has been eating every type of fighter for breakfast his whole career. The best strikers like Cro-Cop in his prime. Big Nog twice in his prime. Thinking about the Werdum/Fedor fight, it reminds me of the 1st Lesnar/Mir fight. Brock handed Frank that kneebar. Fedor made a mistake getting caught by trying to finish Werdum. Like one member had said Fedor would beat Werdum 9 out of 10 itmes. When Fedor returns and picks up where he left off dropping jaws, I'll do my best not to gloat...
BrutalKO is offline   Reply With Quote