MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Alistair Overeem - "I hope Fedor can read this and discovers the truth"

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2010, 04:37 AM   #18 (permalink)
Mckeever
Banned

Mckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calminian View Post
Typical emotional Fedor fan. What you can say to guys like this?

Uh, not quite, because his whole career goes right up to the present. And the Fedor of the recent days (actually the last few years) has been avoiding certain types of fighters—top fighters.
Honestly its just disrespectful to call Werdum a "UFC reject". That clearly isnt the case as he would tool a lot of the HW roster currently in the UFC.

It aggravates me too when i see childish comments like that. You know, stylistically a guy like Werdum the "UFC reject" is a bad match up for the UFC champion Brock Lesnar.
Mckeever is offline   Reply With Quote