MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Josh Thompson Takes Shots At Ben Henderson...

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2010, 04:50 AM   #3 (permalink)
Rastaman
Bantamweight

Rastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The Rankings
He comes off as an arrogant douche in this article, no doubt. However, I think Josh Thompson is in the top ten LW, however, as #10 exactly.

As for Cavalcante? top ten? Not now not ever. A NC and loss against Aoki, loss to Kawajiri, and a split decision over Kikuno does not qualify you for top ten status. It qualifies you for barely-within-top-twenty status.

As for Ben Henderson, I have reservations about putting him very high, solely because he has faced very weak competition his whole career. I want to rank him higher because he showed amazing submission defense, stamina, and game planning his last few fights, but against Cerrone and Varner? Get him out of the WEC and into the UFC so we can see what he's actually worth. I would like to see him against an opponent like Sam Stout or someone of similar strength.

Current vBookie Bets:
Rastaman is offline   Reply With Quote