MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Alistair Overeem - "I hope Fedor can read this and discovers the truth"

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2010, 02:40 PM   #19 (permalink)
Calminian
Welterweight

Calminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by box View Post
That is true to a point. Although, ever since Pride died out, Fedor's been bouncing around through organizations, with M1 more concerned over the paycheck than continuing his legacy. Noone knows if this was Fedors decision, or his management.

I still hold Fedor as one of, if not the baddest man out there. He still has a chance to redeem himself to the fans, he's only 34. He needs to lose some of the pudge again, and get the Reem fight lined up and go from there.

btw, how can you not like this guy? lol
He's not a jerk like Mayweather (another ducker), but please understand, M1=Fedor and Fedor=M1. Instead of going down with dignity like other great champions, he has decided to protect his record. Frankly, I would have respected him a lot more had he joined the UFC and taken a couple losses to the new lions. Instead he opted to fight UFC rejects to protect his record, and then actually got beat by oneóbadly. He's not the best HW today, and hasn't been for a few years. He was the best HW at one time, over a very weak HW division. He now has the legacy of a ducker. And blaming M1 just doesn't fly.
Calminian is offline   Reply With Quote