MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Alistair Overeem - "I hope Fedor can read this and discovers the truth"

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2010, 08:57 PM   #32 (permalink)
Calminian
Welterweight

Calminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sambo de Amigo View Post
Overeem hasnt beaten anyone of note so i dont see why he is getting so high an mighty he also lost to Werdum and will not win the k1 Tourney so he should keep quiet and defend his belt.
So let me get this straight. Fedor is praised for taking on the likes of Rogers. In that bout he actually got busted up pretty good before finally landing a KO blow on the tire salesman. Overeem, otoh, completely destroys Rogers, throwing him around like a rag doll, and then beating him down in a 1st rnd, TKO. What do Fedor fans say of him? Well he hasn't fought anyone!

I wish I understood the double standard.

Regarding Werdum, everyone was complaining about that fight. Fedor fans were yawning at how Fedor would utterly destroy Werdum. Then Werdum destroys Fedor and all of the sudden Werdum is the invincible BJJ master of mma. And Fedor actually get's praised for being brave enough for jumping in his guard? Am I really hearing this?
Calminian is offline   Reply With Quote