MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Alistair Overeem - "I hope Fedor can read this and discovers the truth"

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2010, 10:29 PM   #33 (permalink)
Guy Incognito
The Mad Titan

Location: Following The Path To Jesus Set By His Disciple Vitor Belfort
Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calminian View Post
So let me get this straight. Fedor is praised for taking on the likes of Rogers. In that bout he actually got busted up pretty good before finally landing a KO blow on the tire salesman. Overeem, otoh, completely destroys Rogers, throwing him around like a rag doll, and then beating him down in a 1st rnd, TKO. What do Fedor fans say of him? Well he hasn't fought anyone!

I wish I understood the double standard.

Regarding Werdum, everyone was complaining about that fight. Fedor fans were yawning at how Fedor would utterly destroy Werdum. Then Werdum destroys Fedor and all of the sudden Werdum is the invincible BJJ master of mma. And Fedor actually get's praised for being brave enough for jumping in his guard? Am I really hearing this?
Yes thats how it is with fedor fans. fedor comes back from being ground and pounded by rogers to knocking him out and that makes him great. overeem walks through him and rogers is a bum.