MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Diaz lost a fan tonight.

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2010, 01:43 AM   #5 (permalink)
_RIVAL_
-NOW YOU SLEEP-

_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
I'll always enjoy watching him fight but after tonight I'm definitely hoping he'll get his ass beat. The dude just needs to show a spec of humility. I can accept that he won that fight even though I had Noons 3/2 but it was close. he should give his opponent a little respect. Am i the only one who thought Noons won the first round?
In Nicks defense he did say "no disrespect, the fight's over" "I went to take him down because I wanted to finish the fight and show the world what I was capable of"

And due to the fact that the entire MMA world basically said "if Nick doesn't take him down he's getting KTFO" it came as a surprise that he was able to hang in there with the professional boxer and go toe to toe like that... he' did no name calling, he just expressed himself out of exhilleration for exorcising his Noons demons... it happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pound&Mound View Post
Sorry I stopped reading and caring after " Am i the only one who thought Noons won the first round?"
That was the last sentence of his post..... so you really had no choice.

MMAForum.....You Know You Love It..

_RIVALS TOP 10

ANDERSON "THE SPIDER" SILVA
JAKE SHIELDS
NICK DIAZ
EDDIE ALVAREZ
JUNIOR "CIGANO" DOS SANTOS
GILBERT MELENDEZ
MAMED "THE CANNIBAL" KHALIDOV
HECTOR "SHANGO" LOMBARD
CAIN VELASQUEZ
GEGARD "THE DREAM CATCHER" MOUSASI