MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Alistair Overeem - "I hope Fedor can read this and discovers the truth"

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2010, 08:30 AM   #37 (permalink)
Sambo de Amigo
Welterweight

Sambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calminian View Post
So let me get this straight. Fedor is praised for taking on the likes of Rogers. In that bout he actually got busted up pretty good before finally landing a KO blow on the tire salesman. Overeem, otoh, completely destroys Rogers, throwing him around like a rag doll, and then beating him down in a 1st rnd, TKO. What do Fedor fans say of him? Well he hasn't fought anyone!

I wish I understood the double standard.

Regarding Werdum, everyone was complaining about that fight. Fedor fans were yawning at how Fedor would utterly destroy Werdum. Then Werdum destroys Fedor and all of the sudden Werdum is the invincible BJJ master of mma. And Fedor actually get's praised for being brave enough for jumping in his guard? Am I really hearing this?
Im a fan of Fedor and i dont give credit to him for Rogers its a myth however he lost the first round and he gets cut easy.

and what you are hearing and again ill say it Overeem hasnt beaten anyone at HW fact.

Velasquez will be back

Sambo de Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote