MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Diaz lost a fan tonight.

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2010, 03:52 PM   #27 (permalink)
_RIVAL_
-NOW YOU SLEEP-

_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by box View Post
The problem with Diaz now, is people will never give him respect because of who he's fighting. It's all Strikeforce has to offer though, it's another case of Fedor/Reem/Shields. Shields being the only one to make a move to solidify himself though.

Diaz is a tough SOB, who will hang with any fighter out there, but I do agree he wouldn't fare any better than the rest of the WW's in the UFC once they hit a top wrestler. So i'm content with him fighting in Strikeforce, the fights will be more entertaining.
Well Nick Diaz has beaten Drew Fickett in Ficketts prime, Zaromskis, Josh Neer, Gleison Tibau, Scott Smith, Frank Shamrock, Sakurai, KJ Noons, Robbie Lawler, and Chris Lytle... and people forget that Nick Diaz is only 26 years old.

I have no doubts that he'd have a few tricks for the top wrestlers at WW. HIs best friend is Jake Shields, and they do train together all the time so you need to take that under consideration.

It's easy to call a fighter a bum because he doesn't fight in their favorite organization, sucks for the fighter, but it just makes the fan look ignorant.

MMAForum.....You Know You Love It..

_RIVALS TOP 10

ANDERSON "THE SPIDER" SILVA
JAKE SHIELDS
NICK DIAZ
EDDIE ALVAREZ
JUNIOR "CIGANO" DOS SANTOS
GILBERT MELENDEZ
MAMED "THE CANNIBAL" KHALIDOV
HECTOR "SHANGO" LOMBARD
CAIN VELASQUEZ
GEGARD "THE DREAM CATCHER" MOUSASI