MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Almighty Bruce Leroys Vale Tudo Fights

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2010, 09:23 PM   #16 (permalink)
Steroid Steve
Flyweight

Steroid Steve is a glorious beacon of lightSteroid Steve is a glorious beacon of lightSteroid Steve is a glorious beacon of lightSteroid Steve is a glorious beacon of lightSteroid Steve is a glorious beacon of lightSteroid Steve is a glorious beacon of lightSteroid Steve is a glorious beacon of lightSteroid Steve is a glorious beacon of lightSteroid Steve is a glorious beacon of lightSteroid Steve is a glorious beacon of lightSteroid Steve is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleJoe View Post
I can't stand that kid. He has a lot to learn. I can't blame him though. He's a product of his environment. Look what surrounds him.
You don't even know who he is or what type of person he is for that matter to make a statement like that. You're going to be judgmental based on his "environment", and what exactly surrounds him? All you see is what the media wants you to see on the ultimate fighter. Don't be so ignorant, but I guess you can't help it..
Steroid Steve is offline   Reply With Quote