MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2010, 11:40 AM   #6523 (permalink)
JuggNuttz
The Reverend

JuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
This has to be the only song I've listened to on Youtube where the text design/animation in the video is better than the actaul song itself.

Text starts at 50 sec.

i love me some Disturbed! and they from Chicago, so one night i got to be part of Danny Donegan's entourage leaving a concert protecting his pregnant fiance.... i felt very important and got to push people..... was awesome hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy incognito View Post
Watching THE WIRE. just started season 3 and i am right into it. one of the best shows i have seen.

great characters
great character development.
real payoff from story lines
doesn't spend episodes building things up, only for it to die in the ass completely and immediately.
**cough** sopranoes **cough**
The Wire is awesome!!! im on season 5, and love it! Marlo is a badass mother****er!!!! i loved his court appearance! lol

but for me... im funk as druck.... i ran outta beer, so i finished off some beefeater gin, then an airplane sized vodka... and now.... sadly... im drinking Cutty Sark n orange pop...... tastes like asshole, but its gettin me drunk......

Made by DP

R.I.P. Evan Tanner, you will be missed....

WWNPHD?