MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - 1 Ohio school, 4 bullied teens dead by own hand

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2010, 06:20 PM   #17 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
This is sad but people are differnet I guess. I would never kill myself and give the bully any kind of satisfaction whatsoever. In middle school, I got into plenty of fights with bullies. Then in high school people were still at it so I started boxing and then got into MMA. Funny how people change their outlooks when they find out they are outmatched.

The real point is that I started boxing to have an outlet for the aggression. People need to find an outlet for stuff like this besides suicide. I look back then now and wonder why I got into that many fights over it in the first place. I always remember that the people who are really important know who I am. Screw the rest.

"Those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter."

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote