MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - 1 Ohio school, 4 bullied teens dead by own hand

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2010, 06:20 PM   #17 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
- Technician -

HitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF Godfather
This is sad but people are differnet I guess. I would never kill myself and give the bully any kind of satisfaction whatsoever. In middle school, I got into plenty of fights with bullies. Then in high school people were still at it so I started boxing and then got into MMA. Funny how people change their outlooks when they find out they are outmatched.

The real point is that I started boxing to have an outlet for the aggression. People need to find an outlet for stuff like this besides suicide. I look back then now and wonder why I got into that many fights over it in the first place. I always remember that the people who are really important know who I am. Screw the rest.

"Those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter."

"We are the children of your rivals,
Holding guns while reading Bibles."

Sig Credit: M.C

HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote