MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - 1 Ohio school, 4 bullied teens dead by own hand

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2010, 07:10 PM   #19 (permalink)
Toxic

Location: See that guy over in the window, with the binoculars?
Toxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by box View Post
The only way to stop being bullied is to Knock out or humiliate the bully. I prefer a small billy club.
Not always an option, I was quite small for my age when I was bullied and my futile attempts to fight back are what they seemed to find amusing. That only really works if your that awkward big kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
This is sad but people are differnet I guess. I would never kill myself and give the bully any kind of satisfaction whatsoever.
You need to understand the place they are at in there mind. It not that your thinking your giving them satisfaction its that you think its going to teach him a lesson, in some strange phsyco way you think that in taking your own life you are going to somehow change things for all those other kids going through those same things.

"If you get hit and it hurts hit him back you not knocked out yet."-Joe Doerksen
The Toxic Terrors (FFL)
Demetrious Johnson*Eduardo Dantas*Rafael Silva*Zach Makovsky*Michael Page

Toxic is offline   Reply With Quote