MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Diaz lost a fan tonight.

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2010, 08:23 PM   #43 (permalink)
Squirrelfighter
Squirrel Fighting Champ

Squirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicilian_Esq View Post
I gave it Rounds 2,4 and 5 to Noons.
It was a close fight, so I can see that Diaz took it.

BTW, could the announce team be any more biased? Silent during Noons runs, practically climaxing during Diaz runs.
That was really pissing me off. I never really noticed how much I enjoyed Rogan and Goldberg until I had to listen to Quiet McSilency, and Screaming F-ing Luncatic McDouche. Also, I thought the commentary and screaming fans was far too loud compared to the in cage audio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _RIVAL_ View Post
Because he's not afraid to take 2 just to give 1 is a thug mentality? Nah, he knows hes has a strong chin. And I don't see too many UFC WWs knocking him out in a striking match.
Chuck Liddell once thought as you do. We all saw how that worked out in the end...sadly... Except he had 10X Diaz's KO power, he only NEEDED one. Diaz needs forty seven thousand to get a UD.

Also, I forgo to quote, sorry, but the bit about the reality being he'd beat most UFC WWs and be a top fiver is kinda laughable. He's not even close to a top fiver.

GSP
Koscheck
Shields
Fitch
Condit
Hardy
Kampmann
MacDonald
Diaz
Is a little more realistic IMO.

Sig courtesy of that photo-matic magician limba

Quote:
I went out the way that I fight. I went out on my shield. Thatís it. Done. --Chuck Liddell
Quote:
My goal is to end my opponent --Carlos Condit
Squirrelfighter is offline   Reply With Quote