MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Diaz lost a fan tonight.

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2010, 07:50 PM   #47 (permalink)
The Amarok
Flyweight

The Amarok Is Beloved By AllThe Amarok Is Beloved By AllThe Amarok Is Beloved By AllThe Amarok Is Beloved By AllThe Amarok Is Beloved By AllThe Amarok Is Beloved By AllThe Amarok Is Beloved By AllThe Amarok Is Beloved By AllThe Amarok Is Beloved By AllThe Amarok Is Beloved By AllThe Amarok Is Beloved By All
Well if UFC fanboys wanna complain about him not fighting in their favorite org than **** the UFC, **** Dana White, **** GSP, **** Jon Ficth and **** Josh Koshcheck.
If people wanna call Diaz a "bum" cuz he is not a UFC fighter, than those arent the type of fans he needs. People that would say he is garbage once he loses a fight arent true MMA fans. I watch the UFC for the fighters. I watch Bellator for the fighters. I watch Strikeforce/DREAM/WVR for the damn fighters.
A simple way to fix this is for Dana to stop being a selfish ass and get rid of the "exclusive" contracts.
Rival said it earlier that Diaz left the UFC for those same reason.
One day when the Orgs outside the UFC start making bigger waves (just like PRIDE did), maybe Dana will change his mind.

Last edited by The Amarok : 10-11-2010 at 08:00 PM.
The Amarok is offline   Reply With Quote