MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - San Jose Payouts

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2010, 08:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
Squirrelfighter
Squirrel Fighting Champ

Squirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
These are almost laughable payouts.

Coenen gets a primo armbar after getting GnPed like that, and gets 3,000! What's the point in even fighting for Strikeforce? She could make the same amount fighting equal competition in shows where she didn't have to fly across the world, then fly back to Amsterdam to fight next week! What the hell was the point in schooling some half assed opponent for chump change in the second largest Org in the US?

Overall these payouts are a joke compared to Strikeforce's competition. The combined payouts for 2 title fights doesn't even break 60K. On the local bush league level, that's cool, its understandable. But when you're hyping your Org to the entire world, its almost disgusting.

Sig courtesy of that photo-matic magician limba

Quote:
I went out the way that I fight. I went out on my shield. That’s it. Done. --Chuck Liddell
Quote:
My goal is to end my opponent --Carlos Condit
Squirrelfighter is offline   Reply With Quote