MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - San Jose Payouts

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2010, 09:08 PM   #11 (permalink)
_RIVAL_
-NOW YOU SLEEP-

_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrelfighter View Post
Sorry, don't have one. Just assumed that since they were directly competing with the UFC they believed they were the UFC's equal, my mistake...
That's a very common mistake made on this forum. Coker never came out shooting at the UFC even after Dana White began shoveling shit in Strikeforces face.

As a matter of fact Scott Coker said he isn't competing with the UFC. He's said it since day 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrelfighter View Post
This still doesn't address the issue of Strikeforce way overhyping themselves to the world and then shortchanging their fighters.
How is STRIKEFORCE overhyping themselves? When has STRIKEFORCE managment said "we have better fighters than any organization in the world"?

Furthermore why the negative criticism on STRIKEFORCE trying to give us as fans what we want?

They are putting together the best fights that anybody can outside of the UFC for free...

They're bringing guys over like Fedor, Aoki, Manhoeh, Mousasi and co from over seas and putting them in a cage and not charging us a dime for that. These fighters in turn have open contracts and can fight whereever they want. And fighters are flocking to STRIKEFORCE. Do you think Paul Daley, Hendo, and JZ got tricked into contracts?

Free fights. Strikeforce managment is humble when the UFC attacks them.

This organization is getting alot of dirt kicked at them for no reason. Sometimes my fellow MMA fans make me sick.

MMAForum.....You Know You Love It..

_RIVALS TOP 10

ANDERSON "THE SPIDER" SILVA
JAKE SHIELDS
NICK DIAZ
EDDIE ALVAREZ
JUNIOR "CIGANO" DOS SANTOS
GILBERT MELENDEZ
MAMED "THE CANNIBAL" KHALIDOV
HECTOR "SHANGO" LOMBARD
CAIN VELASQUEZ
GEGARD "THE DREAM CATCHER" MOUSASI