MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - San Jose Payouts

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2010, 10:15 PM   #12 (permalink)
Squirrelfighter
Squirrel Fighting Champ

Squirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by _RIVAL_ View Post

How is STRIKEFORCE overhyping themselves? When has STRIKEFORCE managment said "we have better fighters than any organization in the world"?

Furthermore why the negative criticism on STRIKEFORCE trying to give us as fans what we want?

They are putting together the best fights that anybody can outside of the UFC for free...

They're bringing guys over like Fedor, Aoki, Manhoeh, Mousasi and co from over seas and putting them in a cage and not charging us a dime for that.

Free fights. Strikeforce managment is humble when the UFC attacks them.

This organization is getting alot of dirt kicked at them for no reason. Sometimes my fellow MMA fans make me sick.
Listen here holmes, its not FREE. I have never seen a single Strikeforce show live. You know why? I don't get Showtime. You have to buy Showtime, which means buying the movie package, an additional 30 dollars a month on my already $80 cable bill. So not free!

Sig courtesy of that photo-matic magician limba

Quote:
I went out the way that I fight. I went out on my shield. Thatís it. Done. --Chuck Liddell
Quote:
My goal is to end my opponent --Carlos Condit
Squirrelfighter is offline   Reply With Quote