MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - San Jose Payouts

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2010, 09:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
_RIVAL_
-NOW YOU SLEEP-

_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrelfighter View Post
Sorry, don't have one. Just assumed that since they were directly competing with the UFC they believed they were the UFC's equal, my mistake...

This still doesn't address the issue of Strikeforce way overhyping themselves to the world and then shortchanging their fighters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrelfighter View Post
Listen here holmes, its not FREE. I have never seen a single Strikeforce show live. You know why? I don't get Showtime. You have to buy showtime, which means buying the movie package, an additional 30 dollars a month on my already $80 cable bill. So not free!

Well that's really your fault. That's like saying that the SPIKE shows aren't free because I don't have premium on Direct.

UFC 120 isn't free? Fight Nights aren't free? UFC Unleashed isn't free? WEC on VS isn't free? Of course it is. Pony up for a good package. It's not 30 bucks a month where I come from, you may want to look at your cable provider and not STRIKEFORCE.

Yes you just need to get your cable bill worked out.

And by the way Showtime is only 12 dollars extra a month on DirectTV. Not 30 dollars.

MMAForum.....You Know You Love It..

_RIVALS TOP 10

ANDERSON "THE SPIDER" SILVA
JAKE SHIELDS
NICK DIAZ
EDDIE ALVAREZ
JUNIOR "CIGANO" DOS SANTOS
GILBERT MELENDEZ
MAMED "THE CANNIBAL" KHALIDOV
HECTOR "SHANGO" LOMBARD
CAIN VELASQUEZ
GEGARD "THE DREAM CATCHER" MOUSASI