MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Need help making a diet/workout plan

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2010, 10:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
DelcoAC
MMA Fanatic

DelcoAC has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Need help making a diet/workout plan

Hi I don't really post here much but I am always lurking the forums, but I needs help coming up with a good workout plan and diet and this forum seems to be a good place to ask.

As for my background, I am 20 years old, 5'9" tall and weighs 145(kind of small, or so I think)

I wants to get in shape and gain some mass before I looks into joining the local Muay Thai and BJJ class, but the problem is that I works a weird schedule and I needs some help making up a good diet/workout plan to work with this schedule. I works 6 days on and 6 days off(3 day shifts, 3 night shifts and 6 off when I'm not taking overtime).

I eats pretty well and my diet is usually made up of lean meat, fish, chicken, fruits & veggies, whole wheat bread, peanut butter(good healthy kind), egg whites, etc.

The problem is that I can not seem to gain either weight or mass and my job is being a professional driver( all kind of trucks on the oil field) so I don't get much exercise at work.

Any help with my situation would be greatly appreciated
DelcoAC is offline   Reply With Quote