MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Diaz lost a fan tonight.

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2010, 11:50 PM   #58 (permalink)
kiley_sean
MMA Fanatic

kiley_sean Is Beloved By Allkiley_sean Is Beloved By Allkiley_sean Is Beloved By Allkiley_sean Is Beloved By Allkiley_sean Is Beloved By Allkiley_sean Is Beloved By Allkiley_sean Is Beloved By Allkiley_sean Is Beloved By Allkiley_sean Is Beloved By Allkiley_sean Is Beloved By Allkiley_sean Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by _RIVAL_ View Post
Wow, Hardy, Kampmann, MacDonald, Condit..

Who in gods name has Rory Macdonald defeated?

Dan Hardy... the guy who's supposed to be a marksman with his hands has had 5 UFC fights and only won 1 by knockout. He's won 3 by decision and lost 1. Hardy is one of the most gassed up overrated fighters in the WW rankings.

He's beaten who? Marcus Davis? Mike Swick? Gimme a break and I won't be surprised to see Carlos bust his hype bubble.

Martain Kampmann would get outboxed against Diaz plain and simple. Diaz has the reach and his output would fluster and eventually stop Kampmann. Martains little 1-2 kick would be horribly inaffective against a striker of Nick Diaz calibur.

Nick won't fight Jake.

Now Carlos Condit? That's a different story, I think Condit is one of the dark horses in the WW division. He can crack the top 5. He's very skilled and a fight with Nick and Carlos would be fire works.

Bottem line... Nick Diaz would still be a top 5er in the UFCs WW division. Nick goes to war every time he fights, he leaves it all in the cage, and he's very well rounded. He's proven himself alot more than half the guys you named.
The words right out of my mouth.
kiley_sean is offline   Reply With Quote