MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Leeroy's attitude?

View Single Post

Old 10-12-2010, 09:33 AM   #13 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJClark View Post

I think that sums it up nicely. Don't know if everyone's already seen this interview, but, as usual, Frank hits every nail on the head.

As for Leroy, I don't mind him, although I think everyone in the house is over reacting at his antics, but that's now a norm with TUF when there's one really young guy there.
I hate Frank Mir, or should i say 'hated' frank Mir until i saw that video. Didn't realise he was like that and could talk so much sense.

As for Leeroy, I in no way think he is in the same A-hole league as Junie Browning (yet) and from what we've seen he is an antagonist but has not actually broken any rules as such.

He's like a smaller, louder mouthed, more annoying version of that head kick guy with the afro from the last season. (i can't for the life of me remember his name)

"You see a mousetrap and I see free cheese and a f**king challenge" ~ Scroobius Pip

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo Carlos Condit Hector Lombard Edson Barboza Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson
Killz is offline   Reply With Quote