MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Leeroy's attitude?

View Single Post

Old 10-12-2010, 11:00 AM   #17 (permalink)
AJClark
Phantom Cam Lesbians

AJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danm2501 View Post
Frank Mir has a definite future in broadcasting with the UFC. Some of the stuff he says to hype a fight is beyond stupid, but when he's talking normally, dissecting an issue or breaking down a fight he comes across as incredibly intelligent and speaks fantastically about the sport. He has an excellent voice for commentary too. There are guys like Chuck Liddell who clearly know what they're talking about when it comes to MMA, but I wouldn't want to hear him doing commentary, as his voice just wouldn't work. Frank is very eloquent and I enjoy listening to him speak about the sport. Passion for a subject mixed with eloquence is an excellent combination.
Absolutely +1. Same with Kenny Florian, imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki View Post
Nice to see another Seasider here on the forum AJ, I haven't met a single other serious MMA fan here in sunny Blackpool. Welcome to the forum, mate.
Ha! didn't know there were any myself either. Trying to get my mates into it too. Got a few with 117, lost a few with 119 Though 120 should cement a few, it's the English way lol.

Looking the join the Sukata gym after the new year. Getting myself into shape before I join though. Do you train? If not check out Sukata MMA. Mario goes down for a masterclass on Saturday's (not that I'll ever belong there anytime soon) and Ross Pearson made an appearance not too long ago.

*Sorry for Off Topic*
30 min to cement your legacy. Champ or Coward? I make a lot more than you do... Show up in 8 days I'll give you my purse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisping
@bisping
Jones said he's not fighting chael on 8 days notice. I did. .... Just sayin

Last edited by AJClark : 10-12-2010 at 11:03 AM.
AJClark is online now   Reply With Quote