MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - 1 Ohio school, 4 bullied teens dead by own hand

View Single Post

Old 10-12-2010, 03:58 PM   #27 (permalink)
audit
"The Viper"

audit has a spectacular aura aboutaudit has a spectacular aura aboutaudit has a spectacular aura aboutaudit has a spectacular aura aboutaudit has a spectacular aura aboutaudit has a spectacular aura aboutaudit has a spectacular aura aboutaudit has a spectacular aura aboutaudit has a spectacular aura aboutaudit has a spectacular aura aboutaudit has a spectacular aura about
There used to be some guys that bullied my younger brother 20+ years ago when he was in high school. Since I wasn't around at that time, I couldn't handle it and my brother is VERY passive. He just doesn't like to fight. Last weekend my brother came with me to a amatuer MMA fight and 2 of those guys were there but in a higher weight class, I asked the promoter to let me fight in that class and I'd fight both guys with a break between. He allowed it and I beat those guys until they were in tears, it wasn't just just punches and kicks, I was using every submission I could get and before they would tap, I'd let it go and move to another just to punish them until the ref called the fight.

I hate bullies and I've told my kids, "mom and I will NEVER be mad at you for fighting if your standing up for yourself or a friend but there will be hell to pay if we find out that you didn't stand up for yourselves or your weaker friend(s)"
audit is offline   Reply With Quote