MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - 1 Ohio school, 4 bullied teens dead by own hand
View Single Post
post #27 of (permalink) Old 10-12-2010, 04:58 PM
MMA Fanatic
There used to be some guys that bullied my younger brother 20+ years ago when he was in high school. Since I wasn't around at that time, I couldn't handle it and my brother is VERY passive. He just doesn't like to fight. Last weekend my brother came with me to a amatuer MMA fight and 2 of those guys were there but in a higher weight class, I asked the promoter to let me fight in that class and I'd fight both guys with a break between. He allowed it and I beat those guys until they were in tears, it wasn't just just punches and kicks, I was using every submission I could get and before they would tap, I'd let it go and move to another just to punish them until the ref called the fight.

I hate bullies and I've told my kids, "mom and I will NEVER be mad at you for fighting if your standing up for yourself or a friend but there will be hell to pay if we find out that you didn't stand up for yourselves or your weaker friend(s)"
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome