MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Lmao Even Fedor Hates His Fans

View Single Post

Old 10-13-2010, 11:27 AM   #3 (permalink)
Guy Incognito
The Mad Titan

Location: Following The Path To Jesus Set By His Disciple Vitor Belfort
Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckeever View Post
"It is very painful and unpleasant for me when people tell me ‘Feda (affectionate version of Fyodor), we supported you! We waited up all night, got drunk. When it finally came on we raised our spirits, got drunk some more and cheered and yelled across the neighbourhood."

WTF?! He doesnt like having fans that are loyal and stay to late to support him? That is painful and unpleasant for him? Some people would love to have a loyal fanbase like he does.

Fedor is a tough puzzle to crack, such an enigmatic character.
I think because he doesn't like alcahol as it is a problem over there. also the way he has been glorified by them.