MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Koscheck looking like a fool

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2010, 08:29 AM   #6 (permalink)
smokelaw1
Dr. Krav...nose, throat, and groin.

smokelaw1 is on another level nowsmokelaw1 is on another level nowsmokelaw1 is on another level nowsmokelaw1 is on another level nowsmokelaw1 is on another level nowsmokelaw1 is on another level nowsmokelaw1 is on another level nowsmokelaw1 is on another level nowsmokelaw1 is on another level nowsmokelaw1 is on another level nowsmokelaw1 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakshowexcess View Post
Did anyone else notice the look on GSP's face when Koscheck had all of his fighters banging on the wall to annoy Team GSP right after their first loss? I can't help but think that Georges is going to dismantle Koscheck when they fight in December. Hopefully GSP shows some tenacity in that fight.
You know, that pissed me off more than just about anything I've ever seen onthat show. Forget GSP for a second. A fighter just lost a hard-fought battle. He broke his hand, and did something to his leg. I know it's also a team competition, but there is a fighter in there who just lost a HUGE fight, career-wise, and you're so friggen petty and childish that you'll gloat and bang on the wall because your team is now 1-3 instead of 0-4?

I've never liked Koscheck as a person OR a fighter, but now I want to see him SUFFER, not just lose. I was hoping he was going to talk shit to the scary drunk french Thai-monster and get his face splattered against the wall.
smokelaw1 is offline   Reply With Quote