MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Vote on who is the Strongest Fighter????

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2010, 07:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
ptw
Featherweight

ptw Is Beloved By Allptw Is Beloved By Allptw Is Beloved By Allptw Is Beloved By Allptw Is Beloved By Allptw Is Beloved By Allptw Is Beloved By Allptw Is Beloved By Allptw Is Beloved By Allptw Is Beloved By Allptw Is Beloved By All
GSP - The guy looks applicably strong. The muscles on his body look like they all serve a purpose, and he seems to man handle people much bigger than him with ease. The guy has to be one of the stongest relative to his weight.

Fedor - We've all seen the things he's done. He tossed rogers like a doll in their fight...on top of that he almost brute forces his submissions, it's ridiculous.

Carwin - The guy has the build of a bull, he might not be the most ripped looking guy, but he's solid and thick.

Brock - Genetically gifted, the guy is a monster, I want to say he's getting to be the GSP of his weight class, it's only a matter of time. He's still a bit too big IMO, but as for applicable strength the guy is a beast, and I'm sure he's super strong lifting wise as well.

Rampage - He seems to have very natural strength, the guy has a really stocky, but even build.

Those are the strongest in my eyes.
ptw is offline   Reply With Quote