My LEAST fav
1. Rampage
2. Rashad Evans
3. Paul daley
4. Josh Kroschek
5. Jon Jones

#11 ·
To all of you included Rashad among your least favorites:

Would he still be on that list if he dropped down to 185 - or 170 (Rashad and the UFC's current #1 contender at 170, Josh Koscheck, wrestled at the same weight class in their respective senior years in college) - and started mixing it up a lot more, as he surely would in that situation?

#12 ·
I do agree that Rashad is small for a lightheavyweight. However, he is doing good at that weightclass still and I don't believe he will have any reason to drop down until at least after his fight with Shogun. He only has one loss in his entire career so that is nothing to be ashamed about!:thumbsup:

#18 ·
Hotties:

Jim Miller
(Miller tough)

Dan Miller (Brother of Jim, also built Miller tough.

Jason Miller (Not related, but the toughest of all Millers)

Frankie Edgar
(As someone once coined him, Frankie "The other Miller" Edgar.)

King Mo (Eff all 'yall, the guy has already been champ. He will be again.)

Notties :

Cung Le (Following Toxic's lead. I always thought his matchups were nothing but hype. The way he celebrated a broken arm victory kind of sticks in my head as well I think. Cung Le is a drama queen, In my opinion.)

Jake Shields (I don't like to fan the flames of hatred, but there are insticts instilled in many of us as a natural defense mechanism to dislike this guy. It's not his fault, he fights to win, but OH MY GOD. I want to see Fitch show him what a decision win in MMA is supposed to look like, BADLY.)

Shane Carwin (Not even close to his fault. It is more the hype surrounding his skills, BUT the guy isn't even a full time MMA fighter so he technically shouldn't even be on my list.)

Gabriel Gonzaga
(OOPS! I MEAN FRANK MIR!)

Michael Bisping (Every month the dislike dies a little more. His last few fights he has seemed to settle in very well at MW, and his last fight was actually very fun to watch. I only dislike him because of left over dislike from previous years.)

To everybody picking Wandy in your top 5, that just goes without saying. There has never, EVER been a more loveable guy in MMA than Wandy. Shogun too :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.