MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Luger's Training program

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2010, 12:25 AM   #47 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
Training Comes To A Screeching Halt!

Friday morning of last week I injured myself quite severely.

A blood vessel had burst inside of the phallus and started spilling blood inside of it. I have had to gingerly get through the week.

From what I am told, I have 2 weeks to go before the swelling will disappear as well as a long sitting and wait rest & recovery period of up to 4-6 months.

I will still work on maintaining my arm strength with single-hand curls and overhead press. I can barely shadow punch without extreme pain...lest I try bag-work.

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote